Thursday 12 February 2015

The Selfish Giant


Today, we held the auditions for our Easter Play! We were blown away by the talent we saw today- everyone put in so much effort and performed wonderfully! Well done. At the end of the day today, we told you which part you would be playing and handed out the scripts.

Over half term, we would like you to learn your lines. Make sure you know the lines you will be speaking, and also the words to the songs- we will be teaching you the music in the first week back.

Remember, the script may not include lots of lines for you, as there are 60 children in Year 4 and everyone needed a part to play! However, there will be lots of extra acting, singing and dancing, as you will see when we start to rehearse. The script does not include all of the things that will happen in the play! You will have lots of opportunities to show off your wonderful talents!

16 comments:

kiara said...

I hope that the Easter play goes well!

Nabi said...

I can't wait until it's our Easter play!!!

Mia said...

I am really happy with my part and am really exited to do the play!

Bella said...

I'm so happy with the part I've got

Lily-Rose said...

I love my part and I was really happy that I have a beautiful costume!!!

Justin.S said...

I can't wait for our play

Kiara said...

I hope I get a solo I don't really mind if I have a short line

Erhun And Mia said...

The Easter play is real unique

Darcy said...

I am really exited to be the spring and this play is not like any other IT'S BETTER!!!!!!!

Isaac said...

I loved my tree part I can't wait till the play

Venus said...

I totally can't wait for our play its going to be FANTABULOUS
👗👚👢👒🎩👑👟👞👖👕👔 😂😂😂😄😄😄😊😊😊

Venus said...

I wish time fly's so we can do the EASTER PLAY! 😇😇😇😂😂

Venus said...

I hope time fly's so we can do the EASTER PLAY!😄😄😄😄😇😇😇😇😁😁😁😁

Venus said...

I wish time fly's so we can do the EASTER PLAY! 😇😇😇😂😂

Jess said...

It was amazing and really fun. But it is a bit of a shame that we can not have a year five production. Never mind !!!!!

Jess said...

I wish we could do it all again! I would do it 10000 times if I had the chance! It was so magical and fun, with a great set and wonderful selfish giants!

Post a Comment